Knowledge is security. Obtaining as much information as possible about your house is a great investment that can help you to make informed choices and prepare for possible future issues. An inspection with a written report can be an experience which enlightens and a resource which acts as a to-do list for years to come.
In addition, many people have never tested their water or thought about radon in the air, but both can cause health problems, affect the value of the property and lead to costly remediation. A small investment in the inspection can make a world of difference.
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Pre-sale Inspections and Walkthroughs
- Construction Progress Inspections
- Infrared Camera and Thermal Imaging Inspections
- Water Quality Assessment
- Radon Air & Water Testing (see EPA documentation for more info)
- Pre-purchase Inspections $450+
- Pre-sale Inspections and Walkthroughs $300+
- Construction Progress Inspections $350
- Water Quality Assessment $175
- Radon Air & Water Testing $225 and 125